Explanation of your Council Tax bill
Key to your council tax bill above:
- The date the bill was issued.
- Name and address of person responsible for paying the bill.
- Reference number— you must quote this number in any communication to us.
- Reason why bill has been issued.
- Property address (if different), if the post is re-directed to a different address it will show here.
- People who do not pay by Direct Debit, can use the barcode (redacted above for security reasons) to pay at any Post Office, PayPoint or PayZone outlet. If you pay by cheque at the Post Office, you must make it payable to Post Office Counters Ltd. Details of your nearest PayPoint and PayZone outlets can be found at and . Only cash is accepted at these outlets. No fee will be payable.
- Council Tax bill charge, consisting of charges for 彩霸王论坛, Fire and Rescue, West Midlands Police services, and Adult Social Care.
- Breakdown of the bill showing the full charge for the property, plus any discounts/exemptions and adjustments made to your bill. Anything preceded by the word ‘Less’ means that the value will be deducted from the bill. Anything that is not preceded with ‘Less’ will have adjustments added to your bill. You can see a full list of exemptions and discounts on our dedicated webpage.
- The amount you must pay.
- Instructions for how to pay your bill.
Page last updated: 3 March 2023