Report an empty home
There is a nationwide plan to get empty properties back into use as homes. You can help with this by telling us about empty properties.
Report a privately-owned empty property by emailing us at email@example.com.
When you get in touch, tell us:
- the full address of the property
- the type of property (flat or house, for example)
- a description of the outside condition of the property
- how long it has been empty
- anything else you know about the property (who owns it, for example)
- your contact details
Empty council homes
To report problems with an empty council home, call 0121 464 4700 or use our online form:
Page last updated: 16 February 2023