Brasshouse Translation, Interpreting and Accessible Information Services
We can help with translation and interpreting in over 100 languages and with making information accessible to all.
Register to access our online booking system
To book interpreting and accessible information services please register to use the .
You will then receive a username and initial password to access the system.
Get a quote
For written translation quotations please email the document(s) to email@example.com providing details of the document type, language(s) to be translated and the intended use of the translation (e.g. for information only, official purposes, for publication etc.).
Have a question or need some help?
- Telephone: 0121 303 1619
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Award-winning services you can trust
We provide a high quality, professional language service that is reliable, cost effective and responsive.
- Language support in over 100 languages
- Face to Face interpreting
- Telephone interpreting
- Written translations
- Transcription Service
- Certified/notarised translations
- British Sign Language Interpreting
- Audio recording
We also offer advice and guidance to front line workers, policy makers and commissioners to ensure best practice is known and shared and that you remain compliant with legislation on equality and accessibility.
- Over 25 years’ experience
- Over 99% customer satisfaction
- In-depth knowledge of the city's diverse community
- Qualified and experienced linguists
- Services tailored to your requirements
- Professional membership
- All work covered by Professional Indemnity Insurance
- Competent, efficient and professional service
- Access to named translation and interpreting Prince 2 qualified Co-ordinators
- Dedicated Accessible Information Officer
First class linguists
- All interpreters undergo a thorough induction
- DBS checked interpreters
- Adherence to BTIS code of practice and BCC information governance policy
- Corporate membership of the Institute of Translation & Interpreting (ITI) and the Association of Translation Companies (ATC)
- Free expert advice
- All information shared with our linguists is sent and returned to us via encrypted email
- All information is stored on EU secure servers
- Adherence to 彩霸王论坛 Retention Policy Schedule
Page last updated: 29 February 2024