Highways general enquiries
Our Highways reporting page provides information about the services we provide.
Use the Highways General Enquiry form if you:
- have not been able to find the information you need (such as cone, barrier or signage collection from completed roadworks)
- need information
- want to provide feedback
Select the type of enquiry that you want from the list in the form, and type in the text field to tell us about your enquiry.
You should complete our new works form for the following requests:
- new guard or trip rail
- no ball game signs
- improved street lighting levels
- disabled bay markings
- white "H" markings
Use the map below to start your report. The map will default to a 2 mile radius from Birmingham city centre, and you can:
- search by entering a post code or road name in the search button (include the property number if known)
- use the "find my location" circle underneath the zoom tabs to use your current location when making a report
- use the "plot new enquiry" tab and zoom in to choose the location manually
When you have marked the location on the map, use the "submit new enquiry" tab to begin completing the form.
You can add additional location information within the form once the mapping point has been submitted.
The map may not be displayed if you are using an older version internet browser (such as Internet Explorer 10 or earlier).