Film Birmingham has been supporting and developing the film and television industry in the city since 2006.
We’re committed to making filming as easy and efficient as possible. You can contact us direct for permission to film, parking and road closures and we will liaise with the various departments and contacts within the council and West Midlands Police on your behalf.
Filming at council locations
We can make our great range of locations available to you, whether you’re looking for a public square, park, historical building or athletics stadium as a backdrop for your production.
Recent appearances of 彩霸王论坛’s diverse locations include:
- Library of Birmingham in the "" advert
- The Council House in the Golden Globe Award nominated murder mystery "Dancing on the Edge"
- The Council House in the Michael Keaton film ""
- Highbury Hall in the hit BBC drama "Hustle"
- Perry Park in the Olympic themed film "Trainer"
- Moseley Baths, Cannon Hill Park, Lickey Hills, Warstone Lane Cemetery, Louisa Ryland House and former Central Library in the cold war spy drama "The Game"
to find out how we can:
- arrange filming permissions
- provide free access to a vast database of locations for filming, production offices and unit bases
- help you source highly skilled crews and state-of-the-art facilities across the region
- publicise your , offer advice and help you make connections.